Porsche Replica Cars For Sale
Porsche Replica Cars For Sale : Used Cars For Sale In Essex : Stock Car Race Cars For Sale.
Porsche Replica Cars For Sale
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- Porsche Automobil Holding SE, usually shortened to Porsche SE ( ), a Societas Europaea or European Public Company, is a German automotive manufacturer of luxury high performance automobiles, which is majority-owned by the Piech and Porsche families.
- Ferdinand (1875–1952), Austrian car designer. In 1934, he designed the Volkswagen (“people’s car”), but his name has since become noted for the high-performance sports and racing cars produced by his company, originally to his designs
- A car of this brand, reputably high performance and expensive; Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, the German sports car manufacturer founded in 1931 and based in Stuttgart
- I’ll mix me a mint julep and sit out on the front Porsche and watch the world go by.
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
YFM Group deal with Tygan
Pic shows the Tygan Speedster, built in Beaminster, Dorset.
Tygan Motor Company, which produces replicas of celebrated Porsche sports cars of the 1950s, has secured finance from the YFM Group-managed South West Ventures Fund. The investment will be used to expand the company’s sales and marketing operation, to increase R&D to meet new European regulations and to increase stock.
The Tygan marque was launched at the prestigious Goodwood Festival of Speed last year with the Speedster 356 and was given the seal of approval by Porsche itself. The Beaminster based business has a growing order book and is on track to meet sales targets for 2008.
From 2009 Tygan will be offering a second model, the 550 Spyder, derived from the famous racing Porsche that competed in the Le Mans 24 Hours and the Mille Miglia.
Both designs are based on the running gear of the original Volkswagen Beetle. Tygan engineers use an original VW body shell for donor parts, including the chassis which is shortened, shot-blasted and refinished to accept new VW Beetle parts, including the engine, gearbox and suspension.
A GRP (glass reinforced plastic) body shell, identical in shape and form to the original Porsche models, is mounted on a steel sub-chassis and fitted over the chassis. The car, badged Tygan, is then hand built to the customer’s satisfaction by skilled craftsmen, painted in a new paint plant and delivered with a 12 months return-to-factory warranty.
Investment from South West Ventures Fund will allow Tygan to anticipate planned emissions requirements for ‘new build’ cars, particularly in the EU market. From next year standards will be met only by engines with catalytic converters and fuel injection so Tygan is currently evaluating a new engine which already meets the strict Californian regulations. From 2010, it is likely that ABS brakes will be mandatory and this issue is also being addressed.
A six-strong dealer network has been established in the UK and it is intended that this will be expanded into Europe in 2009 to cover the Mediterranean markets of France, Spain, Italy and Portugal. On the promotional front, Tygan is currently under contract to supply a Speedster 356 for use by Yorkshire TV in its productions of Heartbeat and The Royal.
Graham Lee, Chairman of Tygan Motor Company Ltd, said: “We believe we can generate significant interest in the UK and Europe in our cars. The investment from South West Ventures Fund will help us increase our production to 120 cars in 2009 and the business plan for 2011 is based on sales of 200 cars – an achievable and realistic target given the potential market in Europe.”
Julian Dennard, Senior Investment Manager at YFM Group, managers of the South West Ventures Fund, added: "Tygan has a growing order book and sales pipeline for these cars, which catch the eye and the imagination. The marketing analysis suggests that the company has a bright future as a niche automotive manufacturer selling a luxury product to high net worth individuals.
Hurricane Clean-up Diorama
Click on the (Blue Link) notes for Close-ups